|Picture as I was preping the plate|
- Preheat oven to 180C’ fan, 190C’ no fan, gas mark 5. Grease your baking tray and leave it to one side
- Melt the chocolate over a bain marie (pan of hot water simmering, glass bowl on top chocolate in the glass bowl). Leave to one side to cool a little
- Add the vanilla and then add the eggs one at a time mixing well before you add the next.
- Sift together the cocoa and flour to give it some air.
- Beat the flour into the chocolate mix, add the salt and make sure all is mixed well.
- At this stage you can add soft fruit such as raspberries, strawberries or blueberries. Fust them with flour or icing sugar before you pop them in or they will sink to the bottom.
- Pour batter into the baking tray and put in the oven for about 40 minutes. Some ovens make take less some ovens may take more. Brownies can be a little temperamental this way. It also depends on how gooey or solid you want them,